INVITING MUSICAL TALENTS
Are you someone who has got an immense musical talent, probably yet unexplored & eager to exhibit your skills in front of an audience? We invites talented boys expert at playing musical instruments, either traditional Indian or Western, to showcase their talents during devotional festivals, youth events, congregation functions.
Leave a Mail at email@example.com
Krishnashraya is a home-based spiritual rejuvenation program conducted at various locations in the city of Jaipur.
Objectives of Krishnashraya Program
- To give anyone and everyone an opportunity to come closer to Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- To educate all people in the techniques of spiritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life and to achieve real unity and peace in the world
- To teach and encourage the Sankirtana Movement (congregational chanting of the holy names of God) as revealed in the teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
- To propagate a consciousness of Krishna as it is revealed in the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad Bhagavatam
These objectives are elaborated for your better understanding.
Krishnashraya Program at your location
Krishnashraya Programs are conducted in various parts of the city. It is a wonderful opportunity for people to get together and –
(a) learn the instructions of Lord Sri Krishna as revealed in the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad Bhagavatam through the teachings of Srila Prabhupada
(b) practice the principles of bhakti-yoga which brings one closer to Krishna
By practicing these principles at home, you can –
- Uplift the standards of your life
- Gain peace of mind and relief from stress & anxiety
- Experience real satisfaction and joy
- Learn how to face the problems in life
- Understand how to put an end to your sufferings
What do we do in the Krishnashraya Program?
If you are new to this program you will attend what is called a Sankirtana Meeting. We sing songs glorifying Krishna (remember to bring your own musical instruments if you are trained in playing them) discuss Krishna philosophy & end the meeting with sumptuous prasadam distributed to all. This is how Srila Prabhupada started his movement. Sankirtana, Prasadam and Bhagavatam: the transcendental principle that led to the success of the Hare Krishna Movement. And once you understand the basic principles, you can attend the Satsanga Meeting, where we read, discuss, understand and apply the principles of Krishna consciousness as explained in Srila Prabhupada’s books.
How the Krishnashraya Program Works?
The Krishnashraya Program is powered by a well-managed organizational structure and training mechanism that empowers the program coordinators to conduct the meetings. The members of the Krishnashraya cells can grow spiritually and take up various levels of commitments and improve their spiritual practices through Srila Prabhupada Ashraya Program.